Bye.

 

Why climb a Montain If you just get up there to rot away alone?
The pet Will eventually escape the leash.
It's not my heart that makes me the person that I really am, it's the abuse.
The abuse I suffered while growing up, even If I had Help and support from others(which i didn't) It would still be worthless.
Because I was the only one that had to deal with all the suffering, me alone. No matter how much people loved me, at the end of the day no one felt the terrible things I had to feel.
Why? What did I do as a kid that was so terrible to the point of making my Innocence fade away like dust in the wind? The answer is: nothing.
Tough shit, right? Grow up and deal with it. Yeah, I did that, but I did it in my own fucked up way. People expect mercy from a person that was destroyed and robbed from his dreams and happiness while I COULDN'T DO SHIT to defend myself. I will fucking ruin everyone's lives, because that's what the world taught me.
I tried to be a good person, some people are innocent just like I was and doesn't deserve all the pain I caused them. But then again, hey, tough shit, right? "Grow up and deal with it".
I'm tired of curling up and waiting to rot away, just waiting to die, while making people feel miserable at the same time.
Let me end it all, the sweet release not just for me, but for everyone that is around me.
I'm a coward? Fuck It, I'll be dead anyway.
I won't give up the way I live just to make people happy, maybe some really deserve the good version of myself, but it won't come from me. I was broken into pieces just by being born, why should I be the bigger person? Actually, I was being loving and forgiving for a long time, I tried being the bigger person and all I got was more suffering.
I made people laugh, I gave my heart and soul trying to keep living this torture. So I will be the coward.
If I hated myself for being a coward all my life, but now I see how much more I can hate myself for being brave.
The broken can never be happy. The broken can only pretend to be normal, and I'm not here to live a lie.
The only thing I feel bad about, it's about not feeling bad. My suicide won't negate all the bad that I did and I honestly could care less about the good people will remember of me, I'm going to ruin lives by doing this, but not as much as I would ruin people just by keep living.
This letter is not for anyone else but my son Giorgio. Don't be like your dad was, I was just like my piece of shit of a dad and look at where it got me.
Your mom is strong enough to guide you to a happy life, I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't trust her.
You will be the one that will break this chain of fuck-ups. I don't blame you if you hate me, I don't even expect you to understand the reasons why I did what I did.
Just know that you were the best thing that happened in my life, so I will protect you from myself, because you don't deserve to live a miserable life like I did.
Be your own purpose, and don't follow my path, or better yet: follow your own. Because if you don't, you're gonna carry that weight.

If you ever feel that life has no hope, just say this out loud:
Dear God,
Dear God,
Tinkle tinkle hoy.

As for the rest of you: tough shit, right? Grow up and deal with it.